Would you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? Are you motivated by challenges, where sophisticated data analysis and advanced optimization algorithms meet operational reality to deliver high quality results to our clients? And would you like to be part of a growing company with high ambitions of making a difference?
Then we would like to meet you!
Your main tasks
As Airport Client Success Manager, you will drive client implementation of our software platform Better Airport® and perform and present various analyses based on our portfolio of in-house analytical tools.
We drive success for our clients through engagement and transformation of data into information, so you will be expected to nurture high-performing relationships to help them realize this potential.
- Continuously engage with our airport clients to understand challenges and recommend the best solutions
- Train our clients in the use of Better Airport®, our software platform
- Perform analysis of client datasets and configure our analytical tools
- Drive business development activities with existing clients and help them maximize the value they gain from Better Airport®
- Support business development activities with new clients
- Help airports forecast, allocate resources, optimize demand, launch Virtual Queuing programs, and much more.
- Contribute to consultancy projects to advise clients on topics such as operations optimization and digitalization
We expect that you can convert the results of your work into easy-to-understand yet comprehensive deliverables, and drive implementation in close cooperation with our clients and their stakeholders.
We believe in the value of a diverse team, where everyone can mature and express their talents.
We expect a mutually successful match if you fulfill these characteristics:
- Master of Science in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Preferably 1 to 2 years’ experience in a data-driven, client-facing and/or analyst role
- You are structured and analytical, with a flair for turning data into meaningful insights
- You are comfortable communicating results and recommendations succinctly and with impact, both orally and in writing
- You are interested in nurturing client relationships
- You are driven by a desire to make a difference for our clients
- Experience or interest in the aviation industry is an advantage
- Good English language skills are a minimum, any other language skills are desirable
At Copenhagen Optimization, we deliver solutions that enable our clients to work smarter. We are not only here for the fancy PowerPoint and complex data analytics - we are here to make a notable difference for our clients. To achieve this, we challenge our clients, and lead them through value-creating changes in complex stakeholder environments. We are based in Copenhagen and are working with clients all over the world.
Established in 2014, Copenhagen Optimization is a growing company, and our client base is expanding rapidly. Therefore, we are looking for an Airport Client Success Manager to join our team.
What we offer
You will be given responsibility for client related tasks from the beginning and since our clients are mainly airports, you are going to work in a truly international environment. We assure that you get the necessary training to learn how to analyze airports by traveling with us around the globe to our clients. Thus, you must expect some traveling.
As a growing company, we are working with short deadlines and must be able to adapt to new situations quickly. At the same time, we have a constant focus on planning our time to secure timely delivery of our services at a high-quality level. We expect you to be flexible and willing to put in that extra effort when required. The flexibility goes both ways - we do not evaluate your performance by how many hours you put in, but by your results. To a large degree, you are therefore able to plan your own time.
We expect a lot from you - and you can expect a lot from us. We are on an exciting journey - do you want to join us for the ride?
Interviews are held as soon as we have the application from interesting candidates – so do not hesitate to send your application.
Copenhagen Optimization is a combined software and consultancy company working with airports globally. At Copenhagen Optimization, we go to work each day to make a difference for airports worldwide. We deliver state-of-the-art software solutions and consultancy to help airports work smarter and ultimately provide a better experience for passengers.
To achieve this, we harness and utilize our client’s data, helping them become more data-driven and create value from the abundance of data available at airports. Perhaps most importantly, we continuously and respectfully challenge and seek to inspire our clients, while helping them navigate complex stakeholder environments. Established in 2014, we are a growing company, and our client base is expanding rapidly, and we want to sustain this growth. Having expanded ourselves into the US market and working with some of the largest airports in in North America, we have opened our US office in Boston, Massachusetts working side by side with our Danish office based in Copenhagen.